- Location: Pomona Community House, 1 Memorial Av, Pomona QLD, 4568
- Assessment sessions:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 10am - 3:30pm
- Therapy sessions:
Thursdays 10am - 3:30pm
- Fees vary depending on the service offered
- Upon arrival present to the reception area and take a seat in the waiting room
- Where clinically appropriate some services may be delivered by telehealth (phone or videolink)
- Some rebate options can apply for certain services or individual circumstances
OUTREACH & RURAL LOCATIONS
- Where clinically necessary some services may be delivered in a client's home or at another offsite location such as a school, support office, or residential facility.
- For people living in rural and remote areas that are under serviced, neuropsychological assessments can be administered partially via telehealth, and partially face-to-face, provided that travel for the clinician can be funded. Travel fees may be distributed across several clients if the assessments are coordinated to be administered during a single trip.